Lessons are tailored to suit your individual needs. However as a general guide the curriculum includes:
- pitch correction and intonation
- breaking down scene work
- breaking down monologues
- learning to create fully formed characters. This is essential even if your part is seemingly tiny and insignificant.
- vocal techniques including breath work and ear training
- singing, if and when desired
- stage and performance technique
- many tips on not only acting and singing but also valuable industry insights and pitfalls
- career direction advice
Lessons are typically one hour long and the cost is $75.00.
I also do ninety minute lessons for $110.00